22.5 ft x 10 ft Explorer
Alaska 22.5′ x 10′ Explorer $58,700
VW Turbo Diesel engine, mechanical injection. Approximately 270 engine hrs. Stainless drive frame, lift fan frame and thrust fan frame. Engine mounts, urethane skirts, (done by Amphibious Marine.) VHF Radio, oil, alt, tachometer, Temp gauges. Dash heat, wipers, LED lights, galvanized double axle trailer. Runs and Flys Great, Very Dependable. Originally built as part of the Sevtec kit program, but many upgrades done at the Amphibious Marine facility.
2008 Amphibious Marine 14D $15,995
Virtually unused hovercraft that has been stored indoors. Kohler 26hp EFI Engine, craft has 20 hours total run time. Includes the upgraded hypalon skirt and is ready for salt water use. Also includes a galvanized Rapid Deployment trailer which allows you to easily load and off load your Vanguard hovercraft in almost any launching situation. Tough and lightweight, the Rapid Deployment trailer features a welded box steel frame that is hot dipped galvanized with a pressure treated tongue and groove plywood deck to give you long service life including saltwater use. As a bonus it only weighs 860lbs, so no trailer brakes are needed. A carbon fiber windshield frame with glass and a dual wiper/wash system and a full enclosure can be added to this model.
- Dimensions: 14’ X 7’ (4.3m X 2.1m) cushion, 82ft2 (7.6m2) Length over all: 16’ (4.9m). Cockpit space 82” X 50” (208cm x 127cm). Height: 6’ 9” (2.06m) off cushion. Cushion depth or hard clearance: 10.5” (26.7cm).
- Payload:3-4 adults or 750 lbs (340 kg) payload, includes people, fuel and gear.
- Empty Weight: 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Speed: 32mph (51.2 kph) maximum on water in flat calm conditions, 25mph (40 kph) cruise.
- Fuel Use: (EFI) 1.3 gallons (5 litres)/hour at cruise
- Hull: Molded composite laminate, epoxy vinyl ester resin, with glass fiber reinforcement and light weight cores . The craft is comprised of a hull, deck, and seven bulkheads all permanently bonded together. Three sealed compartments, front and rear provide 1100 lbs (500kg) of flotation. No wood is used in the construction of the craft.